Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sad Day!

So for the past 17 days *Yes I said 17 days* I have been with my one and only love.  He left to go back for work and all that Jazz Friday afternoon and I cry a little everyday now that he is gone its kinda sorta depressing!  I feel like these past few days literally have been better than we have ever spent together in our relationship it was just so full of love and excitement!  My darling made me the happiest girl ever we played in a few poker tournaments, went to a Georgia game *Hairy Dawg Loves ME!* helped me through schoolwork and had a couple super special dinner dates! My love makes me so happy and I miss him so dearly but hopefully in less than a month we will see each other again and I can't wait to cherish that time together just as I did these past 17 days!  I got to take a few pictures and experiment with our camera some more in some gorgeous scenery that I will leave you with so enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment