Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer Adventures

So I'm just starting this blog and it is the beginning of summer. I flew into the cold while it was 90 degrees back home in Georgia Michigan had not yet got the message but seeing and spending time with J was well worth it. He was at a H & W class in Ohio so I got to spend some time with him there and see the sights. It was beautiful and of course me the photography loving junkie I got some awesome shots that I will have to post later. The drive back took way longer than normal but that was because we stopped at so many places on the way but it was nice to get out of the car and stretch our legs. We finally made it in around midnight and J raced up the stairs to light candles and then carried me through the door to be super sweet and romantic. So we've just been taking hikes and then we bought us both mountain bikes which has been super fun to find new places to ride and just enjoy being out with nature who wouldn't love that? On top of it all the bonfire season has started up we had one at our friends J #3 and K and then we had one at our friend J #2 and S's. J finally passed one of his test so he's almost completely qualified which happens to be super exciting and I'm really proud of him. Tomorrow is Memorial Day so there is another bonfire at a friend of ours in town and then next weekend one of the guys is getting married so it seems to be a fulfilled summer that I love spending with my amazing loving fiancee. More to come later as I figure everything out and edit my page a bit. Any advice is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment