Probably doesn't hurt that I love what she has to offer but she has a SUPER COOL blog!!!
I'm still figuring this out and seeing all these cool blogs has my mind working to come up with a cute title and just a cute blog in general... any ideas all you creative ladies...
I can see what I want but its just making it happen is the problem...
Next I won The Versatile Blogger Award last week from Jesse and Marissa @ Living the Life of an Infantryman's Wife
so its time for me to pass it on...
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award!
So Seven things about me starting Now and GO...
1. I'm a horrible cook except I make a pretty awesome spaghetti and Chicken Enchiladas from Scratch!!!!
2. I love photography and am trying to improve I hope to take some classes in the fall!
3. I love to run and bike but I can't do it myself or I get bored really really quick.
4. I have to make to do lists or things will never get done.
5. I love love love to travel and learn the culture its just an amazing world out there!
6. Sweet Home Alabama is my absolute favorite movie and I can quote all the lines no lie just watch it with me and mute the tv and you've got free entertainment!
7. Facebook keeps me connected with my friends from all over I just wish I could see them more than we talk!
Now to pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs... so many to choose from!!!
2. The Undomestic Momma
3. Southern Hospitality
4. Sunshine and Sprinkles
5. Sandy Boots and Sparkling Stilettos
6. Life as a Sailor's Girl
7. ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus
8. Harmony and Home
9. The Life of a Marine Fiance
10. Amanda + Don
11. A Yummy Mummy on a Pink Park Bench
12. lee la la
13. Life of Meg
14. Make Me A Blessing
15. thats why her hair is so big
You wonder how all this came about I am sure why would we just randomly get one well here is the story...
We found this meet market with fresh me that is leaner about 10-15 minutes outside of town if that (just depending on traffic) and we were going to get some meat for burgers and they package ground beef in 9-10 lbs. bags and higher up... well compared to Wal-Mart across the street for 1lb. you pay $3 and change so this is definitely a deal because we payed $25 for 10lbs. I couldn't complain and the man told us to save money so they don't break it down smaller to buy a vacuum sealer... So of course J and I did some research online last night then he left and came back with a better one than I thought he was going to get but I can't complain it is amazing... Plus in the deal I got a Paula Dean red cute scale so I love it too... But here is an image of the sealer we got that I already cut bags and packaged meat and am totally in love with!!!
Mine is the one in the back its a larger model than I thought but once we buy the canisters and the marinating canister so this helps with marinating which of course I'll love because I love to marinate and I love whenever J grills for me so ya'll will have to let me know if ya'll have one and how they work for you!
He started in a new section today and we were both very very excited...
I hate saying this and maybe I'm saying it because I need advice on how to encourage him and help him keep his head up because these men should be like a team and they certainly fall short of that. There is a huge lack of encouraging and they are just rude and mean sorta like catty girls... I just wish I knew how to help him but this other section seems like such nicer guys and that they will be so much better for him so everyone keep us in your prayers as we get used to this adjustment and J has a better support system through these new members of his new team!