Monday, July 5, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!!!


Top 2 Favorite Purchases I've Made This Year!

1.
I know this will sound silly but it had to be the putter I bought for J he is absolutely in love with it and I couldn't be happier for him! The only thing I think he didn't like was that it was wrapped in Victoria Secret pink tissue paper but it's all I had so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right?!?!?!?



2.
Now I'm going to sound like a kid but J and I got a Nintendo DS for the plane flights and long car rides well there is this game called SkipBo that my great-grandmother and I used to play together and playing it with other people just isn't the same but whenever i play it on the DS I feel like I can imagine I'm playing it with her. I know I'm sorta getting all sentimental and all but I was the only person that would ever play it with her so it means a lot to me!

So now I am off to work on more design ideas and sorting things and trying to pick out things I want to get rid of. It seems like a never ending process though if you ask me! So many clothes but so many I never wear anymore so what should I do? Off to make shopping lists as well and get ready to spend the next few days with my sister and mom! I'll blog more later because I have found some more cool things I want to try out in the blogging world!

~C~

6 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower. Please follow me on www.jessielynnsmith.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! That's so sweet of you to pick something that was for your husband! What a good wife! Hope you have a great week! ~Andrea
    http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to get a Nintendo DS for plane flights and subway rides!! Love you picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your About Me. So honest, sweet, and I couldn't agree more. Nothing is better than pictures and a journal to take down all the great memories of your life together! That's exactly why I started blogging! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my DS I bought word coach and french coach to keep me entertained for just the same reason. I also tapped into my 10 year old self and got the Sonic 3 I used to play on Sega...lol. It's silly but it keeps me amused.

    ReplyDelete