Sunday, May 1, 2011

Extreme couponing.. well not that far yet!

Ok so I am pretty sure that everyone has seen or heard of the show Extreme Couponing on TLC. I saw it back in December when I guess the Pilot Episode and thought it was cool! Now there is no way that I think I will ever stockpile like that or have the ability to create such a large stockpile but maybe 3 months supply I could handle especially during a PCS move! I mean what person wouldn't want to have a stockpile to pull from while settling instead of making multiple trips to a grocery store? Anyways so while checking through sales papers this morning and e-mails I get on the new deals of the week I was able to score Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse for just under $4.00!!! Talk about someone that is super happy to be able to try a product that otherwise I wouldn't purchase! Walgreen's currently has Maybelline products for 40% off and I also had a coupon for $2.00 off on top of that so I figured why not try it out and see how I feel about it! I'm also looking at getting the FitMe foundation as well! I am in need of a fuller coverage for those times of the month that my breakouts become very uncontrollable so we shall see which I like better and I will do a possible blog review and youtube review of these products so be on the lookout for those within the next 2 weeks. In other news graduation is in less than a week! Friday I will be walking through my graduation and even though it is only for my Associate's Degree I'm happier than ever because I never thought I would make it to this step! Now I am going through a phase whenever you reach that fork in the road and you try to decide what to do for your Bachelor's degree. I've been sending up lots of prayers and now I must open my eyes and ears and receive whatever the Lord sends my way and follow his direction. I have several interests I just don't know how to decide which one I am best suited for so I will follow whichever direction His path takes me. Since starting my youtube officially last night with my first video, and I do hope that it becomes more of a fashion/beauty channel and depending on how things go I may create a channel just for personal vlogs and such I'd like to see what my followers or anyone really would like to see! I hope this is a great beginning to a much needed change and a creative outlet for me! Also does anyone have any great tips or info on working on changing and making my blog background/header more personal? I have a design drawn out but not sure how to make it a reality! Don't you just hate when that happens?!?!? Also on Friday be on the lookout for the release of Kori from Blonde Episodes first novel! I couldn't imagine the time and dedication that it takes to get through this process and to this amazing step! And for those of you that know I'm such a huge bookworm that for my birthday I got a Kindle! For this book though I must get the real deal so that means no E-book for me this week! I can't wait to buy this book as my graduation gift and dive head first into this read! If you haven't looked at her blog I suggest you do I love her posts especially Pink & Green Thursdays as well as her link up for Fashion Friday which I try to take part of as often as possible, and I believe this summer will occur a lot more because I want to invest much more time into making this blog enjoyable for my great followers as well as anyone traveling through! So until tomorrow... yes I said tomorrow,

Just keep swimming,
Miss Lifeguard!

No comments:

Post a Comment