Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wonderful Whimsical Wednesday!!!

Ok so first I want to start with a TAG I'm filming for youtube that will be up later and just type out the questions and answers for your viewing pleasure... (really its for those people that can't stand my voice/accent!)

So this Tag is from forever ago but it's ok with me so I hope you enjoy, and no I wasn't tagged but that's ok with me to so if you want to do it join in.  I'm doing this before jumping into what my channel will really be about which is a fashion/beauty but I wanted people to have the chance to get to know me first!

Ok so lets begin with this 20 question tag!
1. What can you not leave the house without?
A. I cannot leave without my purse but if I must it would be my wallet and phone!
2. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
A. Currently I am loving Urban Decay but I never have a definite favorite it always changes!
3. What's your favorite flower?
A. Flowers die but I do love Gerber Daisy's
4. What's your favorite clothing store?
A. hmmmm... I like whatever is comfortable so nothing really... I like lots of stores but no favorite!
5. What is your favorite perfume?
A. Currently it is Michael Kors Very Hollywood
6. Heels or flats?
A. Ok so I have an issue with my back that make heels not very good for me but I love them!!!
7. Do you make good grades?
A. Yes I do... but so ready to be finished with college!
8. What are your favorite colors?
A. Ok I love purple, hot pink, turquoise, and green!
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
A. yucky, gross, disgusting, no I don't!!!
10. Do you like juice?
A. I love orange juice, apple juice, pineapple juice, and like a kid which I am truly at heart I love Sunny D!
11. Do you like swimming?
A. I was/still am a lifeguard and I love love love to swim! My favorite place to swim is the ocean because the challenge of the waves! Also being at peace with nature is awesome too!
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
A. No I do not but I do only eat certain fries!
13. What is your favorite moisturizer?
A. Currently I am loving the Aveeno Active Naturals or whatever it is Daily Mosturizer for my body and Clinique for my face!
14. Do you want to get married?
A. Nope I just want to wear an engagement ring from an amazing man and spend the rest of my life with him! Yes I want to get married silly people!
15. Do you get mad easy?
Mad possibly but I tend to jump more to angry if it is something serious! I see a lot of red!
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
A. Ok so funny story time... that's right sit down with a snack and rest those puppies! I went on a hearse ride ghost tour... needless to say I'm not sure about ghost but the tour guide was hilarious... we ran a red light in front of the police department, and there is no chance in a baby falling from a giraffe's ass that he was going into one house! True story and he also informed us that it is a 6' fall, coincidence that the ghost is 6' under?!?!?!
17. Do you have any phobias?
A. Being bitten by a spider and sinking in a boat... funny that J works/lives on and around boats 24/7! And one phobia I had was a snake constricting on me... then I had to teach a herpetology class whenever I was a camp counselor.. if you remain calm they do begin to loosen up, mine was just preparing to shed but was showing no signs, I still love him very much! He was my very best friend he would sit in my lap or around my arm or neck and watch tv with me!
18. Do you bite your nails?
A. I do whenever I am nervous or anxious... but if my nails are painted then I don't bite them! (Note to self paint nails before Friday morning!)
19. Had any near death experiences?
A. I was once in a really bad car wreck!
20. Do you like coffee?
A. I like flavored coffee my favorites are Caramel Fraps and White Chocolate Mocha Fraps!

Ok so I hope through this process you will know a little bit more about me and now I'd seriously like to know what y'all want to know or would like to see!

I do have my header drawn up if you see my Twitter then you know that now I have my header drawn out but I'm not showing it yet... don't want anyone stealing my idea! But now I am working on the background for my blog as well! I just now must figure out how in the world to make these drawings a reality on a very slim budget for now! One day I hope my blog and youtube are more popular and I can afford to put more towards it but for now I must stick to the realistic world and keep it either free or very low price until it does hit it big (dreaming big there!)

Now to the whimsical side of things, now that finals are over I want to go here...


And possibly drinking something like this....



Yes that is all I want!!! Oh tropical island please take me away!

Now off to float on dreamy waves!
Miss Lifeguard

No comments:

Post a Comment