Friday, May 6, 2011

Fashion Friday... Princess style and not Kate!!!

So of course a classic beauty and one that for years to come will be considered one of the most gorgeous actresses to become a princess well to me at least is Grace Kelly!  I mean who couldn't think that but also has anyone seen the comparisons of Kate Middleton's dress to Princess Grace???? If not you should but in my mind that was the best person to style a modern dress after and falls under Kate's style! Her acting career may have only lasted six years until she took the title of Princess of Monaco but her grace and glamour lasted far longer! So I hope you enjoy some of my favorite pictures of Princess Grace in some of her greatest moments.





I wish she were still around to teach me how to make riding a bike look that elegant and graceful!


And finally Hello Gorgeous! It could be possible that I'm thinking of going for this style this summer? Would that be so bad?

So currently I'm probably walking across the stage in cap and gown recieving my diploma (side note I've already recieved my diploma so I can't say what exactly I am recieving at this moment!) But I am grinning ear to ear with an accomplished feeling that at times I wasn't sure it would ever happen for me! So I hope you are all enjoying this post as much as I am enjoying my moment in bliss that I am having right now!

Also for those of you bookworms like me!!! (Yes my mom tweetd earlier that I was a nerd or something along those lines!) You will enjoy the book that Kori from Blonde Episodes is releasing today! So celebrate with us on the release of her first novel! The cover work looks just so amazing and as soon as I can this bad boy will be on my kindle!  Also link up with her for Fashion Friday I promise you won't be disappointed and there are so many other blogs to discover through this great link up!





Monday and Tuesday and probably most of the next few weeks I will be working on changing this blog around since finals are over and I have the summer to work on it! I will take on the task of teaching myself lots about graphic design and blog designs and layouts! I have some great things that I would like to have on my blog to allow all my wonderful followers the ability to learn about companies and products that I absolutely adore! So if my blog seems to go a little haywire over the next few weeks just bare with me because I promise if the end result is anything like I imagine then you will all enjoy it!

Ok y'all I'm about to go surfing on some very sweet dreams!!!
Miss Lifeguard!

2 comments:

  1. Hey honey! Thank you so much for linking up and mentioning my novel. I feel so truly blessed today to have all the support I'm being shown. I feel so loved! Gorgeous images!

    If you get a chance, check out my post today, we're doing a novel release party about the release of my first book! I'd love to have you stop by and be a part of the party! Have a fabulous Fashion Friday love! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a huge fan of Grace Kelly, her fashion is legendary. Great post. :)


    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete